205 46th Ave NE
Minot, ND 58701
Phone: (701) 852-2501
The Business Office of Enerbase is located at 205 46th Ave NE, just east of the lights at the intersection of North Broadway and the Hwy 2 Bypass. If you have any questions in regards to your statements, patronage, or any other areas, please call the office at 1-800-737-7238 or 701-852-2501
Patronage checks will be mailed in September. 35% percent of your dividend will be paid in cash, and the remaining 65% will be added to your equity in the company. This equity is payable at age 70 or to an estate. If you would like to apply for equity payout or have any questions, please stop in, call or email Lavon.
Petroleum Operations Manager